Sunday, May 23, 2010

Determined Not To Procrastinate


Well here I go, the first blog ever. Where do I begin? I was thinking about how I am the biggest procrastinator in the World! I know there are millions of other people out there just like me, but I have decided to make a change. A change that should make my life a bit more stress free when it comes to making fused glass pieces. I am going to try so very hard, to not put my fused glass projects on the back burner. This is going to be really tough for me. I'm not used to getting my projects done early. My friend Jaki and I are always talking about how we are able to pull things off and how much stress we put on ourselves going through it. If only we started our projects early. What a concept! Why do we wait until the very last second? Jaki is my best friend, my partner in crime. She also does fused glass. Actually, she was the one who got me started in it. She is an amazing fused glass artist and she can do any kind of craft. This whole subject of, "Why do we wait until the last minute?", comes up constantly. We beat that subject to death! Well Tuesday, June 1st, is the LAVA show at the Fenton Winery. I am showing a fused glass piece. Guess what? It is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment